The land of Ice and Fire has many amazing places to visit. With sparkling blue lagoons, Active volcanoes, impossibly black beaches, and impressive geysers, Iceland is the most amazing place for tourists. Almost two million international visitors visit Iceland every year. No doubt, Planning an Iceland Northern Lights Tour will be the best choice for you. Our team research and collect the best Iceland trip packages for you. Choose the best one for you.
1. Northern Lights Exploration – 8 days
In 8-days Iceland northern lights tour, you will visit 22 amazing places in Reykjavik, Iceland. The Tour Operator is GJ travel. You can enjoy every moment with your 45 group members. This package includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport, and more. This is a complete package of the Iceland tour. In this package, you can explore many amazing places including, Northern light, Blue lagoon, Active volcanoes, Waterfalls, Black sand beach, Impressive geysers, Crystal ice cave, Famous Golden Circle sites, and many more.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Grábrók Volcano, Hraunfossar, Reykholt, Borgarnes, Kirkjufell Mountain, Grundarfjordur, Stykkisholmur, Bjarnarhofn, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss, Hella, Eyjafjallajokull, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, Kirkjubaejarklaustur, Jokulsarlon, Skaftafell, Vik, Seljaland, Blue Lagoon
- Go sightseeing in Reykjavík, Iceland’s exciting capital
- Explore the famous Golden Circle sites of Iceland
- Cruise the Breiðafjörður fjord and savour local Hákarl
- Experience a spectacular crystal ice cave in Vatnajökull
- See the amazing Barnafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- Step into the darkness and search for the Northern Lights
2. Land of the Northern Lights – 5 days
In the land of the northern lights package, you can explore 8 destinations. This is a popular package from “On The Go Tours”, which includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport, and more. This is in an affordable price range. You also can explore many amazing places including, Northern light, Blue lagoon, Active volcanoes, Waterfalls, Black sand beach, and many more.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Blue Lagoon, Hella, Eyjafjallajokull, Seljaland, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss, Gullfoss
- Explore Iceland’s colourful capital, where every street bursts with cool Nordic style
- Unwind and rejuvenate in the mineral-rich waters of the infamous Blue Lagoon
- Spend your nights in the stunning countryside, the ideal spot for the Northern Lights
3. Northern Lights Escape – 6 days
In this package, you can explore 12 amazing places in Iceland. This package includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport, and more. This is popular for private tours as well as group tours. But you can’t visit Eyjafjallajokull to watch active volcanoes. But green northern light, waterfall, black sand beach, geyser, the blue lagoon will blue your mind.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Thingvellir National Park, Dover, Gullfoss, Hvolsvollur, Skogafoss, Reynisdrangar Cliffs, Reynisfjara, Vatnajokull National Park, Jokulsarlon, Vik, Seljaland
- Spend the night on a traditional Icelandic farm
- Spot the beautiful rainbow spray of Skógafoss Waterfall
- Admire the spectacular dancing green Northern Lights
- Visit the enchanting black sands of Jokulsarlon Lagoon
- Be spellbound by the beauty of the Strokkur geyser
4. Auroras, Volcanoes & Glacier Lagoon – 5 days
You can explore 13 amazing places in Iceland. Although this package is cheap in price, you can visit almost all amazing places except blue lagoon. Still, you can explore Northern light, Active volcanoes, Waterfalls, Black sand beach, Glacier Lagoon, and many more.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss, Kerid Volcano, Hvolsvollur, Jokulsarlon, Skaftafell, Vik, Reynisfjara, Skogafoss, Eyjafjallajokull, Seljaland
- Explore the Geysir hot springs
- Hunt the Northern Lights
- Relax while admiring the Skógafoss waterfall
- Enjoy the Iceland food while in Reykjavík
5. Snaefellsnes, South Coast and Northern Lights – 5 days
In this 5 days tour package, you can visit 14 places. This is a very popular package and the Tour Operator “Arctic Adventures” is also good. This package includes almost everything although, you may not see active volcanoes. Don’t be upset, there have many more amazing places that will blow your mind. You also can request a private tour.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Arnarstapi, Djupalonssandur, Kirkjufell Mountain, Reykholt, Thingvellir National Park, Dover, Gullfoss, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, Vatnajokull National Park, Jokulsarlon, Skaftafell, Fjadrargljufur
- Capture the incredible Northern Lights on camera
- Stop at Deildartunguhver, a hot spring in Reykholtsdalur
- Explore the famous Golden Circle in Southern Iceland
- Hike one of the largest glaciers in Europe, the Vatnajokull
6. Golden Circle, South Coast, Jökulsárlón & Ice Cave – 3 days
In this short time trip, you can visit 12 places. This is the best package for budget travelers and others. You can explore almost everything on this tour. That’s why everyone loves this package. You can also request a private tour.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Thingvellir National Park, Dover, Gullfoss, Hekla Volcano, Seljaland, Skogafoss, Vik, Reynisfjara, Jokulsarlon, Skaftafell, Fjadrargljufur
- Tour Iceland’s Golden Circle and admire Gullfoss falls
- Soak up the incredible scenery and spot Aurora Borealis
- Visit the natural ice cave at Breidamerkurjokull Glacier
- See Reykjavik – one of Europe’s most interesting cities
7. Hidden Powers & Northern Lights Hunt – 6 days
Discover the unforgettable hidden powers with the Iceland Travel tour operator. This package is best for the tour operator “Iceland Travel” services. Their accommodation, guide, driver are really good and experienced. You can explore the island’s natural wonders such as Geysir, Gullfoss waterfall, the Glacial Lagoon/Diamond Beach, Eyjafjallajokull Volcano, and the Blue Lagoon in this package.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Thingvellir National Park, Geysir, Gullfoss, Seljaland, Eyjafjallajokull, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, Kirkjubaejarklaustur, Skaftafell, Jokulsarlon, Hveragerdi, Blue Lagoon
- Let us provide you with a great introduction to Iceland and its unique wonders
- Golden Circle area
- Glacier Lagoon
- Reynisfjara Beach
- visit to a geothermal bakery
- Discover and learn about Iceland from our hand-picked local guides
8. Iceland Northern Lights & Golden Circle – 5 days
Looking for adventure? This is the perfect tour for you! This tour is operated by G Adventures. In this tour, you can explore Northern light, Waterfalls, Black sand beach, the Seljalndsfoss waterfalls, Lava cave, impressive geysers, and many more.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Thingvellir National Park, Dover, Gullfoss, Solheimajokull, Skogafoss, Seljaland
- Explore the Seljalndsfoss waterfalls
- Visit a lava cave in the Bláfjöll Mountains
- Snowshoe in the Reykjadalur area
- Hike the stunning Sólheimajökull Glacier
9. East Greenland and Iceland Northern Lights – 14 days
On this 14 days tour, you can be able to explore two countries in one package. It’s really amazing! As this tour is operated by Intrepid Travel, you will get the best support. Because this agency covers up many tours like this. You can visit the Book Now link below and see their ratings. Although they completed many tours, you need to contact them before booking if you need any special services. You will stay 1 night at Hotel and 12 nights at Expedition cruise ship. This is a real-life adventure.
- Reykjavik City tour
- Exploring the Westfjords
- Exploring Northeast Greenland (One week)
Destinations: Reykjavik, Latrabjarg
10. Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon – 2 days
Want to explore more places, but save money? This trip is for you. You can explore 10 places for $429. Although the time is short, you can still visit every place. But you can’t explore the city in this package.
Destinations: Reykjavik, Seljaland, Skogafoss, Reynisfjara, Fjadrargljufur, Jokulsarlon, Hofn, Skaftafell, Kirkjubaejarklaustur, Vik
- Watch the giant icebergs float around Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
- Hike over an outlet glacier of the enormous Vatnajökull Icecap.
Some important things to keep in mind before booking:
- Please cearfully read all reviews from booking site
- Sometimes for weather problems you may not see northern light
- Prices can be change
- Covid-19 restrictions
- If you have any questions, ask them before booking.
- Read our traveling tips and advice
I tried to add the best top 10 Iceland northern lights tour package here. If you didn’t like any package from here please visit booking site for more packages. Thanks for talking time to read this article. If I made any mistake please contact with me.