Before we make a plan for an international trip, we need to know about our destination. I searched everywhere on the internet and didn’t find any single article containing almost all the important information about Mexico Trip. That’s why I started to write articles where you will get almost all the important info that you will need to know before traveling.
In this article, I will share all the important information about the Mexico trip. Please support us by sharing the post, Following us on social media, and sharing your experience via comment or email.
Mexico, officially the United Mexican States is known as the land of extremes with its dense rainforests and deep canyons. It is mostly covered with mountains. Mexico is famous not just for its rich natural resources but its vibrant culture. The capital of Mexico is Mexico City. You may notice different behavior in Mexico, but most Mexicans are generally charming, courteous, and polite.
The area is about 1,972,550 km2, with a population of over 127.6 million people. Maximum is Christian (88.9%), No religion (10.6%) and others (0.5$). Spanish is the official language of Mexico. This is a developing country, ranking 74th on the Human Development Index. Currency is Mexican peso ($1 = MEX$ 19.87).
Best time to visit Mexico
The dry season between December to April is the best time to visit Mexico. The coolest months are between December and February.
Pick season is from December to April and The cheapest time to visit Mexico are from May to September.
Important Things to Know About Mexico
Before planning a trip, you need to know about the destination. First, please read our “Travel Tips” blog. If you are a budget traveler, then read this “Cheap traveling tips” blog. You can also read the “Solo traveling tips” blog.
- English is widely spoken in Mexico’s tourist areas, but Spanish will help.
- Mexico has 34 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Never drink tap water.
- Restroom doors marked with an “M” are for the Ladies and “H” or “C” for Men.
- Do not flush toilet paper in Mexico. Throw your toilet paper in the trash bin.
- Don’t rent a car before going to Mexico to get a cheap price. Beware of car rental scams.
- Don’t forget to visit Mexican cenotes.
- Visit locals
Best things to Do in Mexico
Mexico is an amazing place to pass your vacation. There have many things to do in Mexico. Before planning a Mexico trip, you need to select what you will do and its costs. You can select from the list below.
- Get to know the Ancient Mayans in one of the largest ancient cities in the world
- Visit Xcaret Park
- Delphinus Xel-Há
- Make a visit to Atlantis Submarines
- Xplor Park Fire Night: Fast Track
- Make a magical guided cave tour with walking and swimming
- Swim through Mexico’s biodiversity in the world’s second largest barrier reef
- Snorkel around amazing permanent life-sized and monumental sculptures
- Make a day-long adventure to four of Yucatán’s beautiful cenotes
- Discover Mexico Park & Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Visit Croco Cun Zoo
- Visit Museo Nacional de Antropología
- Do speedboat fun and snorkeling on the world’s second-biggest coral reef
- Hot air ballon in Teotihuacan, Mexico
- Afternoon Parasailing Adventure above the Gulf of Mexico
Book Best Packages for Mexico Trip
If you want to be safe and hassle-free during your Mexico trip, you can book a package tour. Here is a list of some best tour package. But, one of the best packages is “Mexico: North 2 South Adventures”. In this 15-days package, you can visit and complete almost all important spots and activities. Also, have the 5-star reviews as well.
- Mexico: North 2 South Adventures
- Chiapas Explorer
- Mexico: Waterfalls, Mountains & Sea
- Cancun & Southern Mexico: See & Experience it ALL in 6 Days
- Cenotes Xtreme -1 day
Best Resorts in Mexico
Planning to pass your vacation in Mexico? There has the best 15 resorts list, based on location and review, not price! You can view and select the best location for your vacation.
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya – All Inclusive
- One&Only Palmilla
- Hotel Mousai – Adults Only
- Esperanza, Auberge Resorts Collection
- El Dorado Maroma, Gourmet All Inclusive
- Pueblo Bonito Emerald Bay Resort & Spa – All Inclusive
- The Palms Resort of Mazatlan
- Melia Cozumel All Inclusive
- Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun – All Inclusive
- Palmaïa – The House of AïA Wellness Enclave All Inclusive
- Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa
- Palafitos Overwater Bungalows All Inclusive – Adults Only
- Maroma, A Belmond Hotel, Riviera Maya
- Las Rocas Resort & Spa
- Occidental at Xcaret Destination – All Inclusive
Best Beaches in Mexico
There have many beautiful beaches in Mexico. From these beaches, Cancun Beach is one of the most famous beaches in Mexico, and Marama Beach has the clearest water. But, Ciudad del Carmen, Paraiso, Puerto Escondido and Salina Cruz are the safest beach in Mexico.
- Cancun Beach
- Marama Beach
- Ciudad Del Carmen Beach
- Punta Mita
- Isla Mujeres
- Akumal Beach
- Playa Las Gatas
- Playa del Amor
- Bahía Balandra
- Playa Maroma
- La Paz Beach
- Cancun Beach
- Puerto Vallarta Beach
- Isla Holbox
Best Cenotes in Mexico
Mexico has the world’s most beautiful cenotes. But before you swim in the cenotes, you need to follow the provided instructions. Otherwise, You will get hospitalized or may face any type of critical situation. Every cenote is not completely safe. Those open for tourists are generally safe. The water of cenotes is cold, and some of them have bacteria also.
- Cenote Dos Ojos
- Gran Cenote
- El Pit Cenote
- Cenote Azul
- Hubiku Cenote
- Cenote Calavera
- Jardin del Eden
- Carwash Cenote
- Cenote Cristalino
- Cenote Azul
- Yax Kin
- Sac Actun
- Cenote Chaak Tun
- Tak Be Ha
- Verde Lucero
- Cenote La Noria
- Ik Kil
- Cenote Zaci
Stay with us to know more about International trips. If you have any tips to share, Please comment or directly message us via social media. Also, If you want to share your travel experience on this website, Please Message us on Instagram.